Memory error with OLE to MS Word

Post by Lori Valleran » Wed, 07 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I am new to PowerBuilder and am trying to store MS Word Documents in
Sybase Image fields.  I have placed and OLE control on a Window so the
user can start Word from within a PB app, but I consistently get out
of memory errors when I attempt a SELECT BLOB command.  I didn't have
problems when I stored the documents as separate files, but the
customer wants the documents to be stored in the database.  Are there
any functions for freeing up memory or telling me how much memory is
available?

Thanks,
Lori Vallerani

1. MS-Word OLE events

Hi,

Is there anyone out there who was able to figure out how to catch events
from an OLEautoobject such as MS-Word ?  It would be a great help to be
notified when a user closes a document, or the application.

TIA

Jean-Pierre Maertens
Brugge
Belgium

2. IEEE-488 card for QNX

3. MS-Word OLE question

4. Typedef

5. Problems with OLE and MS-Word

6. Priority setting of mails.

7. HELLPPP! - OLE & MS WORD question

8. web page software

9. OLE 2.0, Powerbuilder 4.0 and MS Word

10. OLE and MS Word Problems

11. OLE MS WORD statement to function calls

12. OLE with MS Word??