Printing Orientation and size

Post by gdah » Wed, 07 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I'd like to rotate a chart to landscape and enlarge its size - Its seems I can do one
or the other but not both.  I'm trying to do a "Modify" to set the orientation to
landscape and then use the old fashion "Print" to also adjust the location and size
on the paper.
Is this impossible or do I need more caffeine?  If this is correct (can not be done
this way) is there a another way around this?
TIA.  Greg

Opinions expressed herein are my own and may not represent those of 3M.

1. printed sizes <> displayed sizes

[Acrobat 4 - Win95]
Hi !

I've a pdf file wich display visit cards. The sizes are exactly 85mm x 55mm
on the screen but only 81x54 on a Canon jet printer.
They are right on a HP jet printer (but margins are not ok on HP).

Do you know how fix this ? (i make this PDF with a program of my own).

Regards

Sylvain Caillet

2. Font browser

3. Help: page size & orientation in distiller

4. OS2 2.1 Problem...

5. Printing on NT: No user defined page size + VO:Changing page size problem

6. Merlin and Netscape Navigator 2.01

7. Paper Sizes and Orientation

8. datarelation help need pplleeaasse

9. Print property (paper size) setup in VB code for PDF file print

10. A4 sized printed book - printing cost estimate needed

11. Print re-sized when printed without changing settings

12. Visio 2002 Printing to plotter not printing correct size

13. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT