Missing Columns in DW Detail

Post by Khoo Sian Ga » Sat, 03 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi! Need to check if anyone knows why some of my detail lines are
missing?

A few columns on the first line of my detail section is missing. It
appears during Development Mode Runtime but goes missing after
Compiling into EXE. I use the Project Editor to create Dynamic
Libraries - and this particular Window & DataWindow are in separate
PBLs (out of the Main PBL also). Pls advice... Thanks.

<No problem in header section...>
Line Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4 Col5 Col6 Col7 Col8 Col9 ...
   1 xxxx xxxx xxxx ----missing data--- xxxx xxxx
                    xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
   2 xxxx xxxx xxxx ----missing data--- xxxx xxxx
                    xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
   3 xxxx xxxx xxxx ----missing data--- xxxx xxxx
                    xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
   4 xxxx xxxx xxxx ----missing data--- xxxx xxxx
                    xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
Total xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx <- Note: No problem
                    xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx              in summary section

Regards,
SG KHOO

BTW: I'm using PB ver 4.0.03