3rd party object frameworks for PB

Post by Craig Du » Fri, 24 Feb 1995 10:15:01

dear all,
has anyone had any experience using 3rd party frameworks for PB, eg
ObjectStart, ComponentToolbox, PowerFrame, etc.

i am interested both in the quality of the GUI 'widgets', and for those
frameworks that provide them, the quality of enterprise oriented objects
for sheet manager, security, etc.

perhaps we should just build our own????

tia

craig :-)

email replies preferred, any replies gratefully accepted

Post by Randal V. Zoelle » Fri, 24 Feb 1995 23:53:15

> dear all,
> has anyone had any experience using 3rd party frameworks for PB, eg
> ObjectStart, ComponentToolbox, PowerFrame, etc.

> i am interested both in the quality of the GUI 'widgets', and for those
> frameworks that provide them, the quality of enterprise oriented objects
> for sheet manager, security, etc.

> perhaps we should just build our own????

> tia

> craig :-)

> email replies preferred, any replies gratefully accepted

You may also want to take a look at PowerTOOL by PowerCerv. You
can get information at (813) 226-2378 or from our WWW page at

Randal Zoeller