WASH DC/BALT SYBASE-POWERBUILDER

Post by Bud Michel » Wed, 07 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Client Server Professional (CSP) located in the Metro Washington DC
and Baltimore area, is currently seeking PROFESSIONALLY EXPERIENCED
Sybase and PowerBuilder developers for projects in Northern VA, DC,
and MD. Independent contractors and permanent CSP employees desired.

Please e-mail resume to:

or Fax it to (301)598-0421.

CSP is a leader in Client Server Architecture and management consulting.
We are not a bodyshop or recruitment firm.

Thanks,

Bud Michels

(301)598-7416

1. WASH DC/BALT SYBASE-POWERBUILDER

Client Server Professional (CSP) located in the Metro Washington DC
and Baltimore area, is currently seeking PROFESSIONALLY EXPERIENCED
Sybase and PowerBuilder developers for projects in Northern VA, DC,
and MD. Independent contractors and permanent CSP employees desired.

Please e-mail resume to:

or Fax it to (301)598-0421.

CSP is a leader in Client Server Architecture and management consulting.
We are not a bodyshop or recruitment firm.

Thanks,

Bud Michels

(301)598-7416

2. Newbie help with network shares.......................

3. WASH DC/BALT POWERBUILDER AND Sybase DBAs

4. Is ATmega 603/103 Startup Kit (STK300) easy to be out of order ?

5. BALT - Metro WASH DC - SYBASE, PowerBuilder, Crystal Rpts

6. Restoring a SQL Server 2000 database to PostGreSQL...

7. Sybase/Powerbuilder/Permanent/50-70K/WASH-BALT

8. Can't re-install Bonus-pack???

9. WASH DC/BALT ORACLE, PRO*C, POWERBUILDER

10. WASH DC/BALT POWERBUILDER

11. Wash DC/Balt NT/SQLSERVER/WEB - DBA-DEVELOPER

12. Wash DC: Powerbuilder position available