RAD Tool For Oracle v7

Post by Bill Coope » Tue, 06 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I have recently installed Oracle Workgroup Server v7.1 on a Novel 4.1
network using SQL*Net 2.1.  I am looking for a good RAD tool with a
Windows interface and am leaning towards PowerBuilder.  I have used PB in
the past and like it; however, I am required by management to do an
analysis of products that are available.

My question is does anyone know of a document that might be available on
the Internet that compares PowerBuilder to other RAD tools such as Gupta
Windows, VB, Oracle Developer/Designer 2000, etc???

I would apprectiate any help you might be able to give me since I don't
want to reinvent the wheel.

Bill Cooper

1. v7.2, v7.3, v7.4 Vuscan here

Vuescan (PC version) in different versions is available here:_

v7.2 is here
http://fs200.narod.ru/files/vuesca72.exe

v7.3.9 is here
http://hamrick.com/files/old/vuesca73.exe

v7.4 is here
http://hamrick.com/files/old/vuesca74.exe

2. mpc8245

3. VueScan loading "options" Ffile (.ini) from v7.6.42 when running v7.6.46??

4. Announce: Networking/Management WWW Site

5. VUESCAN: BUGS FROM V7.4.2 STILL ALIVE IN V7.5.x

6. Average Salary

7. Need help on Conversion from QP V7 to Excel V7

8. Panic

9. Upgrading from v7.1.3 to v7.4

10. SQLWindows - Oracle v7 Performance

11. SNMP Management of ORACLE v7.2

12. PB 4.0 and ORACLE V7

13. SQLCA.lock attribute value for ORACLE V7.x