graphing questions

Post by Laure Normandi » Wed, 07 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I have a stacked bar graph,  I want to change the color of the font associated with
a distinct set of category values. Has anyone figured out if this is doable.  I can
figure out how to add and delete a series/datapoint, but not how to change the font
color dynamically at runtime.

Please,  any suggestions?

Laure

1. Lotus 123 graph question

I want to make a graph where the Y axis uses words instead of numbers
for the labels.  Can I do this somehow?

Instead of something like this (crude ASCII warning, view with fixed
font):

y  3
-
a  2                    *
x                       *
i  1            *       *
s               *       *
   0    *       *       *
       Day 1   Day 2   Day 3
          X-axis

it would be something like this

y full
-
a half                    *
x                         *
i edge            *       *
s                 *       *
  none    *       *       *
         Day 1   Day 2   Day 3
            X-axis

2. Should I upgrade to Win98???

3. Excel Graphing question

4. Refresh Page using JavaScript 'history' feature?

5. Quattro Pro graph question

6. Dynamic WebService invocation

7. Excel 7.0 charts and graphs question

8. "NdisRawxxx" or "NdisxxxPortxxx" function.

9. Excel graphing question

10. Excel Graphing Question

11. MS Excell graph question

12. QUATTRO PRO V.40 DOS GRAPHING QUESTIONS

13. Excel 5.0c graph question