PB Enterprise and ORCA

Post by Matt Bittne » Tue, 19 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Is there any info I can get for using ORCA?  Basically I want to query a PB
application - in the development environment - from a PB executable.  Any ideas?
TIA.

Matt Bittner

PB Enterprise and ORCA

Post by Ian Willia » Wed, 20 Dec 1995 04:00:00

>Is there any info I can get for using ORCA?  Basically I want to query a PB
>application - in the development environment - from a PB executable.  Any ideas?
>TIA.

>Matt Bittner

Look up the LibraryDirectory and LibraryExport functions in PB.  They
may give you what you're after.

1. The difference between PB desktop and PB enterprise

I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the difference between
these two packages.  Can you develop a client/server application on the
desktop version using Watcom SQL database and later on compile it using the
enterprise version and move to a sybase server? Any information would be
helpful.

Thanks

Weiwei Sun

2. Startup files

3. PB Desktop vs. PB Enterprise

4. Looking for... (.d64 format preferred)

5. PB DeskTop to PB Enterprise?

6. FS. Amiga Graphics & Games

7. PB DLL's reentrant? Problem using ORCA

8. ClientAlive - OpenSSH

9. PB ORCA

10. ORCA 'wrapper' DLL for PB

11. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT