SNMP Agent API which suport Extension

Post by Micha Cohe » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
Any one here knows about a company or organization who have a  SNMP AgentAPI
which support to adding a personal MIB extension API, like the NT SNMP
agent extension .
Please let me know.

Micha Cohen.

SNMP Agent API which suport Extension

Post by Mike Reterstor » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Micha,

You might want to take a look at AdventNet's AgentToolkit.  We are
using  it to implement several private MIBS.

http://www.adventnet.com

Hope this helps,

Mike

> Hi,
> Any one here knows about a company or organization who have a  SNMP AgentAPI
> which support to adding a personal MIB extension API, like the NT SNMP
> agent extension .
> Please let me know.

> Micha Cohen.

    Michael Reterstorf                Phone: (847) 576-1815
    Motorola, Inc.                    Fax:   (847) 538-4315

SNMP Agent API which suport Extension

Post by Wes Hardake » Tue, 17 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Micha> Any one here knows about a company or organization who have a
Micha> SNMP AgentAPI which support to adding a personal MIB extension
Micha> API, like the NT SNMP agent extension .  Please let me know.

The ucd-snmp toolkit provides numerous ways to extend it:
http://ucd-snmp.ucdavis.edu/

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."