Assistance with SunNet Manager

Post by Fred Johns » Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:01:22

I need to configure some SUN servers to send traps to the company's
Netcool server. I am using the agent's included in SUN's product,
Solstice SunNet Domain Manager. The agents can monitor many components
of the server's health. I am not certain that I am moving down the
correct path, but I am stuck on how I configure the agents, such as
na.hostif, na.diskinfo to report a problem to the master agent,
snmpd. Moreover, are these agents considered sub-agents, and if so
how do I register these agents with the master agent? Any help and or
direction would be appreciated.