ANNOUNCE - CMU SNMP User's Guide

Post by Darin Dav » Fri, 12 Apr 1996 04:00:00

As part of an independent study course on network management,
I've put togther a user's guide for CMU's SNMP.  I use the
Linux port, but the guide should be relevant to any incarnation.

The guide will continue to evolve as I learn more, but it is
now fairly comprehensive, and should help lower the learning
curve significantly.  The guide can be found at

        http://www.cis.ufl.edu/~dadavis/cmu-snmp.html

The table of contents is appended below.  Comments, corrections,
and suggestions are welcome.

Darin Davis
Univ of Florida, CISE Department

CMU SNMP User's Guide Table of Contents