SunNet Manager - SGI

Post by Kim » Sat, 10 May 1997 04:00:00

I have SunNet Manager 2.3 loaded and running on an Ultra-1 that has been
moved to an inconvenient location.

As such, I would like to use the SGI Indigo (IRIX 6.2) on my desk as the
SunNet Manager Console display. My problem is with selecting the fonts
on the SGI.

With the default settings in .SNMdefaults, the DISPLAY variable set, and
xhost access set, I get the following message when I launch snm from the
SGI:

Error: Cannot load font set '-b&h-lucida-medium-r-normal-sans-*-120-*'

I've editting the .SNMdefaults file and changed;

        snm.console.icon.Font:  lucidasanstypewriter-bold-12

But this is not taking effect as I still get the original error message.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kim