Imlpementing SNMP Dynamic Tables fir WINSNMP EXTENSION AGENT

Imlpementing SNMP Dynamic Tables fir WINSNMP EXTENSION AGENT

Post by Sreeekum » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:40:45



Iam Extending the SNMP Agent of Windows 2000 . The had given an
example codes for that . But they havent mentioned about Implementing
Dynamic Tables in SNMP ( for example , the no of process running in
the WIndows 2000 Server keeps changing , so the table instance ) . How
to implement that for Extension Agent for WINDOWS .

  Thanks in advance

 
 
 

Imlpementing SNMP Dynamic Tables fir WINSNMP EXTENSION AGENT

Post by Shehzad Ha » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 05:31:55


Please download xAgentBuilder from www.*signTeam.com. This product
will generate code for Microsoft extension agents as well as
standanlone agents based on your mib. Look at the tutorials to see how
to quickly implement dynamic tables.


Quote:>Iam Extending the SNMP Agent of Windows 2000 . The had given an
>example codes for that . But they havent mentioned about Implementing
>Dynamic Tables in SNMP ( for example , the no of process running in
>the WIndows 2000 Server keeps changing , so the table instance ) . How
>to implement that for Extension Agent for WINDOWS .

>  Thanks in advance


 
 
 

Imlpementing SNMP Dynamic Tables fir WINSNMP EXTENSION AGENT

Post by Sreeekum » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:22:38


Thanks Shehzad ,

But I would like to know that whether it is possible
with *sign Product , with  just windows support . If so how . I
have gone thru the tutorials for that Dyamic Tables , but for that i
should
have xAgentBuilder , which is not free .

  I just wanted to know whether there is any way using the Microsoft
Extension API only

Thanks
Awaiting your reply


> Please download xAgentBuilder from www.*signTeam.com. This product
> will generate code for Microsoft extension agents as well as
> standanlone agents based on your mib. Look at the tutorials to see how
> to quickly implement dynamic tables.


> >Iam Extending the SNMP Agent of Windows 2000 . The had given an
> >example codes for that . But they havent mentioned about Implementing
> >Dynamic Tables in SNMP ( for example , the no of process running in
> >the WIndows 2000 Server keeps changing , so the table instance ) . How
> >to implement that for Extension Agent for WINDOWS .

> >  Thanks in advance

 
 
 

Imlpementing SNMP Dynamic Tables fir WINSNMP EXTENSION AGENT

Post by Shehzad Ha » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:54:59


Definitely you can implement dynamic tables in the windows extension
agents. There is nothing in the api that constrains you from doing it.
I guess you are looking for sample code, unfortunatlely I don't have
that.

I know that there is an old book by O'Reilly called Windows NT SNMP
that deals with extension agents. Not sure if it deals specifically
with dynamic tables.


>Thanks Shehzad ,

>But I would like to know that whether it is possible
>with *sign Product , with  just windows support . If so how . I
>have gone thru the tutorials for that Dyamic Tables , but for that i
>should
>have xAgentBuilder , which is not free .

>  I just wanted to know whether there is any way using the Microsoft
>Extension API only

>Thanks
>Awaiting your reply


>> Please download xAgentBuilder from www.*signTeam.com. This product
>> will generate code for Microsoft extension agents as well as
>> standanlone agents based on your mib. Look at the tutorials to see how
>> to quickly implement dynamic tables.


>> >Iam Extending the SNMP Agent of Windows 2000 . The had given an
>> >example codes for that . But they havent mentioned about Implementing
>> >Dynamic Tables in SNMP ( for example , the no of process running in
>> >the WIndows 2000 Server keeps changing , so the table instance ) . How
>> >to implement that for Extension Agent for WINDOWS .

>> >  Thanks in advance

 
 
 

1. Tables in Windows NT SNMP Extension Agent

Greetings:

I am writing several extension agents using Microsoft's SNMP API
under Windows NT 4.0. I am not having much luck implementing tables.
The sample application included in the Win32 SDK (Epilogue's Toaster
MIB) doesn't implement tables.

I am hoping that someone else has written an NT extension agent that
implements tables and would be willing to lead me some help, or at least
share some code.

Thanks much.

--

James D. Murray

2. Converting 3d solid to 2d ?

3. NT Agent, Extension or WinSNMP ?

4. Supra V.34 - Mac - InterSLIP problems

5. SNMP mediation,Win32 SNMP extension agent

6. any good online graphics and prepress resellers?

7. Processing SNMP requests by WINSNMP extensible agent

8. ftp corrupted extensions??

9. example of NT extension agent that handles tables?

10. How to implement tables in WIN95 Extension Agent

11. WINNT Extension Agents-Tables

12. Does CMU SNMP agent support Master Agent Sub Agent configuration

13. SNMP Extension agent, IP*Works!