is UCD-snmp multi thread safe

Post by jeev » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 02:24:51

Hello,

Is UCD-SNMP traditional API version 4.2.1 is multithread safe?

Thanks

Kirub

1. Porting NET-SNMP (UCD-SNMP) to QNX4

I am attempting to port net-snmp v4.2 (formerly ucd-snmp) to QNX 4.  I
have previously
installed it successfully under FreeBSD and extended the agent without a

problem.  In fact, I'm very happy with it and now am trying to build it
under QNX.  Unfortunately, I'm running into a lot of problems.

Before I downloaded net-snmp, I installed gcc/egcs 2.91.66 and autoconf
2.13.  I downloaded the latest config.sub and config.guess from
ftp.gnu.org, which appear to contain support for QNX4.  I then installed

the net-snmp package, copied the config.sub and config.guess files into
the project directory, ran autoconf and then configure.  When I view the

config.log file I see that there are lots of failures (e.g. can't find
libraries, undefined symbols, etc.).  I've never used autoconf before so

I'm a little confused by the output, although I have read the
introductory info documentation.

Before I get into too many more specifics, I was wondering if anyone had

already ported this to QNX4 already and could give me hope and help save

me hours of aggravation.

Thanks,

Carlos
--
Carlos Ramirez
Senior Software Engineer

2. *Wanted* 2X or 4X Cdrom

3. Help on tailoring net-snmp or ucd-snmp into snmpv1 agent

4. Windows CE 2.1 / Email sync'ing problems

5. ucd-snmp and net-snmp

6. Preloading hover button images

7. Example of sending SNMP trap with UCD-SNMP API.

8. VIM 6.1 - problem with highlighting of ksh syntax

9. SNMP using Sun Cluster Mib with UCD-SNMP 4.2

10. ucd-snmp linux + adding new snmp

11. Porting NET-SNMP (UCD-SNMP) to QNX4

12. snmp++ vs ucd-snmp