Who has implemented novell-ipx-mib and novell-rip-sap-mib?

Who has implemented novell-ipx-mib and novell-rip-sap-mib?

Post by Patrick Kl » Sun, 18 Dec 1994 01:18:04

I was wondering if someone who has implemented novell-ipx-mib and/or
novell-rip-sap-mib would mind a few verbal questions?  If you wouldn't
mind discussing these mibs with me, I'd appreciate if you could email me
your phone number so I could give you a call and discuss these mibs.
Some of the terminology in these mibs seem inconsistant with my
understanding of IPX interfaces and routing, et. al.

Sincerely,

Patrick Klos

    Klos Technologies, Inc.                Voice: (603) 424-8300
    604 Daniel Webster Highway             FAX:   (603) 424-9300
    Merrimack, New Hampshire  03054        BBS:   (603) 429-0032

1. Novell IPX MIB

maybe somebody can help me out here...  i was reading the
Novell IPX MIB specifications.  the first thing i noticed
was the ipxBasicSysTable and the specs describe it as a
table of entries where each entry corresponds to one
instance of IPX on the system.  what is an instance of
IPX?  is it a one-to-one correspondence with the
interface/frame-type combination?  (so, if my Netware
server has 2 ethernet boards and each configured with
both raw 802.3 and 802.2 formats, then it has 4 instances
of IPX?)  what about statistics that don't belong to one
particular interface/frame-type combo?  (e.g., open
socket failures)

thanks in advance,

Yan Or

2. long double printf fixes for v2.03

3. Relations between using MIB and implementing MIB.[Q]

4. Object Desktop and VisualAge C++

5. MIB for IPX or IPX Router?

6. how use a drag and drop with Microsoft Visual C++ ?

7. Mib Novell

8. Guestbook problem

9. Novell MIB

10. Novell Private Mib Hierarchy

11. MIB OBJECT IDENTIFIER Question and Novell Desktop SNMP SDK

12. Novell 4.11 versus Novell 2.02(Dedicated)

13. WANTED: Kerberos For Novell's TCP/IP Or For Novell Netware?