IF-MIB and SunNet Manager.

Post by Eric Anderso » Sat, 07 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hey all,

Has anyone out there successfully installed IF-MIB into SunNet Manager? If
so, would you please outline for me the procedure you followed? I can
install it, but it doesn't function.

thank you.

Eric.

1. Problems Installing IF-MIB into SunNet Manager

Hello all,

I'm pretty new to snmp still. I'm attempting to install IF-MIB into SunNet
Manager and I've been unsuccessful so far.

Here's what I've done:

1) Downloaded these files from ftp.cisco.com:

    /pub/mibs/schema/IF-MIB.schema
    /pub/mibs/oid/IF-MIB.oid

2) Copied the above files to $SNMHOME/agents

3) Reinitialized SunNet Manager using the following command:

    snm -i

4) Tested the new MIB by running a Quick Dump|IF-MIB|ifXTable on a Catalyst
5000 switch.

It never returns. The results window is blank. Have I missed a step?

Thank you,

Eric.

2. Epson Label Printer #129A Drivers?

3. Help with hp mib in SunNet Manager....

4. Psion 3a and Schedule+ under Win 95

5. Help! MIB on cisco-router in SunNet Manager.

6. Windows does not use LAN card, but wants to use dialup

7. Sunnet Network Manager Mibs and mib compiling

8. Which thread caused the SEGV ?

9. Where can I get info on the IF-MIB & TCP-MIB ?

10. Questions about IFS Manager and hooking file systems

11. SunNet Manger MIB Problems

12. SNMP MIB to SunNet schema format conversion

13. getting fddi mib to work with SunNet Mgr