Custom Expression

Post by TW » Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I am trying to build a custom expression that will combine 4
interfaces and give my bandwidth usage.  I am a novice and have
exhausted all of my resources trying to do this.  I am using
ifWanInUtil but cannot specify the interface in order to add the % of
all four interfaces and then divide.  Any suggestions?

Thank You

1. Epson Expression 636 vs. Expression 800?

I'm in the market for a new flat bed scanner.  Mostly I'll be using it
to scan photos, possibly slides in the future.  I've pretty much
narrowed it down to the Epson Expression line.  I'm a little confused
about the 800 vs the 636.  The 800 has an optical res. of 800dpi while
the 636 has an optical res. of 600dpi, however I've found the "artist"
bundles to go for almost the same price.

Is there a downfall to the 800 that I'm not aware of?  Any input
regarding the Epson line, would be greatly appreciated.  As well as
any other scanners suggestions in the sub $1000 range.

Thanks for your time,

Thomas

2. VSS and Perl interfacing using Win32::API... SOS!

3. Simple Expression Recursion vs Expression/Term/Factor

4. fixed point math, 680x0 help ?

5. Cartel Customs 2003 F-350 to Harley Davidson Custom 2008 Conversion BigIrv305

6. Windows Media Server

7. Referencing Non-Visual Custom Objets from other non-visual custom objects

8. Sample "install" doesn't work

9. Custom Cost field based on Custom Duration Field

10. View Custom Fields with a View in a Custom Template

11. Epson Expression 800 SCSI for Mac OSX?

12. Expression 800 driver for MacOS X? Substitute?

13. Epson Expression 636, ScanII and Windows XP?