Girl Friend/Boy Friend.....What's wrong with it?

Girl Friend/Boy Friend.....What's wrong with it?

Post by Jafri Soh » Wed, 02 Dec 1992 13:57:04

ISLAM...Intellectual School of Learning Allah's Might......

I have been living in this country for about three years, and didn't
date any body....being honest, I have never dated anybody in my whole
life...I always ask this question to myself Why? What's wrong with it?
One can always find answer to his/her problems if they ask themselves...
As someone said beautifully
   I keep six honest serving men
         (they taught me all I know)
   Their names are What and Why and When
          And How and Where and Who.

  Keeping this in mind you will never think of a rope as snake in your
illussion.....

   In my view Islam does allow you to go out on date with an opposite sex.
There is nothing wrong with it..is just socializing on which Islam puts
tremndous emphasis...and that's why we have Haj..for sure most of us are
oblivious of its real purpose which is again socializing with different kind
of people both female and male.
     I think I am getting of the track....So having a Girl friend or
Boy friend means you have someone you realy care about...And according
to Islam as long you have a clean realtionship between two of you are fine,
and if you realy fall in love you with eachother you can get marry..if
I am correct in our prophets first marriage...socializing did help him too in
getting a good wife.  Bee Bee Khadija...And then he also showed age has nothing
to do with falling in love somebody...
      Now since I have fallen truly in Love with someone I am experiencing a lotLove is realy beautiful and believe me if you realy like somebody you should
ask him or her out otherwise you'll never forgive yourself for the rest of
your life....don't wait for Hoors...I am sure they can't take the place of
human who are ashraf_ul_Mukhlooqat...leave them for the ones who want them and

go for the one...whom your mind and heart accepts as God has bestowed us with
both.....
  Thanx
        Syed Ijaz Jafri

tremendous emphasis, because remember

Post by Michael Per » Wed, 02 Dec 1992 21:53:20

>ISLAM...Intellectual School of Learning Allah's Might......

>I have been living in this country for about three years, and didn't
>date any body....being honest, I have never dated anybody in my whole
>life...I always ask this question to myself Why? What's wrong with it?
>One can always find answer to his/her problems if they ask themselves...

STUFF DELETED

>go for the one...whom your mind and heart accepts as God has bestowed us with
>both.....
>  Thanx
>        Syed Ijaz Jafri

>tremendous emphasis, because remember

Wow, this sure cleared up my RPC questions   :)

Mike
--
    "Life's a bench, then you die!"

Girl Friend/Boy Friend.....What's wrong with it?

Post by Germann Associat » Thu, 03 Dec 1992 03:29:56

Interesting way of looking at client-server.  Who is the client and who is
the server ??? :-)

Always check the groups you are posting to for applicability.

>ISLAM...Intellectual School of Learning Allah's Might......

>I have been living in this country for about three years, and didn't
>date any body....being honest, I have never dated anybody in my whole
>life...I always ask this question to myself Why? What's wrong with it?
>One can always find answer to his/her problems if they ask themselves...
>As someone said beautifully
>   I keep six honest serving men
>         (they taught me all I know)
>   Their names are What and Why and When
>          And How and Where and Who.

[lots of stuff deleted]
Eric Germann                               Quote for the campaign:
The Germann Associates                     "Lead, follow, or get out of the

1. Friend don't let friends use MSN 8!

The software is flawed. For so many users to have the same problems with the same piece of software eliminates the possibility of different configurations reacting differently. There are major issues that aren't/haven't been addressed. I think that 60 days is more than ample time for these issues to be fixed. Of course, we are dealing with MS. Status quo
--
J. Dennis Russell, Sr.
To reply via e-mail, replace $$ with ss

2. PB 160 pricing?

3. Old friends and new friends

4. OT humor: buttons w/computer puns

5. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Honored as 'Friend of Education'

6. mail merge sbs fax service

7. Friend's question about scanner. Thanks.