Getting command line args in PowerBuilder

Getting command line args in PowerBuilder

Post by Eric Kenne » Mon, 31 Jan 1994 04:44:26

Does anyone know if you can start PowerBuilder applications and pass
information to them from the command line?  If so, how do you access
the arguments from PowerBuilder?

Post by Jim_Full » Wed, 02 Feb 1994 04:39:30

: Does anyone know if you can start PowerBuilder applications and pass
: information to them from the command line?  If so, how do you access
: the arguments from PowerBuilder?

Check out the CommandParm() function.  That's what it's designed to do.

Getting command line args in PowerBuilder

Post by Hsiaomin » Fri, 11 Feb 1994 17:58:28

In PowerBuilder Function ref.  there is a CommonParm() function handles
the needs for you.

William Hu
CPD
SAIF Coporation
400 High St
Salem, OR 97302
(503)373-8373

1. Anybody know command line args for Reader?

I know I can pass acrord32.exe an argument on a command line such as:

acrord32.exe c:\test.pdf

and Reader will open and display the file. Does anyone know if there are
other legal
arguments for the reader command line? Specifically, can I pass a parameter
which will
open to a specific page?

Thanks.

Rory Sellers

2. My lovely Warp, wants to share disk with Win98

3. Command Line Args to AcroRd32?

4. 8100i Tech Problems

5. MPI ch_p4 command line args

6. Cheap Incoming Call Router: Where Can I Find One?

7. IDL batch mode: Command line args?

8. PGP 7.1 evaluation

9. command line args for pvwave ?

10. kinit command line args

11. command line args

12. Shell Command Line Length & Command Line Function Resolution

13. Coalescing command-line and command-line-window?