DOS-Boot-Diskette für Xircom PCMCIA-Karte

DOS-Boot-Diskette für Xircom PCMCIA-Karte

Post by Michael Konopk » Thu, 15 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Ich ben?tige eine DOS Boot-Diskette, um mit meinem Toshiba-Notebook mit
Xircom PCMCIA-Karte (Xircom Creditcard Ethernet Adapter 10/100-Ready
(CE3-100BTX/M)) auf meinen Windows NT Server zugreifen zu k?nnen.

Wer kann mit bitte helfen?
Ich bin dankbar fr jede Antowort oder Hinweise!!

I need a DOS boot-diskette to get a connection from my Toshiba-Notebook with
a Xircom PCMCIA-Card (Xircom Creditcard Ethernet Adapter 10/100-Ready
(CE3-100BTX/M)) to my Windows NT server.

Who can help me, please?
Thank you for every hint!!

DOS-Boot-Diskette für Xircom PCMCIA-Karte

Post by osmo vuor » Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>Ich ben?tige eine DOS Boot-Diskette, um mit meinem Toshiba-Notebook mit
>Xircom PCMCIA-Karte (Xircom Creditcard Ethernet Adapter 10/100-Ready
>(CE3-100BTX/M)) auf meinen Windows NT Server zugreifen zu k?nnen.

http://www.xircom.com/downset.html

Download ce3d1.exe, examine the content.

Osmo

DOS-Boot-Diskette für Xircom PCMCIA-Karte

Post by bbdas » Tue, 20 Jul 1999 04:00:00

i to need the same diskette with drivers can you help me. or tell me how to
obtain

>I need a DOS boot-diskette to get a connection from my Toshiba-Notebook
with
>a Xircom PCMCIA-Card (Xircom Creditcard Ethernet Adapter 10/100-Ready
>(CE3-100BTX/M)) to my Windows NT server.

>Who can help me, please?
>Thank you for every hint!!

DOS-Boot-Diskette für Xircom PCMCIA-Karte

Post by Halfto » Mon, 26 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Also

http://www.xircom.com/tech/helpdocs/index.html

Document # 4004
Sorry no German Translation, but should be helpful

DOS-Boot-Diskette für Xircom PCMCIA-Karte

Post by Jonathan Kamming » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Create MSDOS net client disks from your \%systemroot%\system32\clients dir.
Then run the setup program, installing the dos client onto your laptop,
using the PCMCIA driver disk for the Xircom when prompted.(backup your
original autoexec.bat, config.sys). Follow the instructions, selecting
whatever protocol required then reboot. If you are able to log onto your
network, then you need to create a boot disk, and copy the c:\net dir onto
it. Copy c:\autoexec.bat and config.sys onto a:\. Make sure you change all
pointers to c:\net to a:\net (e.g. a:\autoexec.bat & config.sys, system.ini
in a:\net). You wont be able to fit the whole c:\net onto the floppy, so
delete programs out of c:\net like setup.exe, ping.exe and ipconfig.exe.
Reboot with your boot disk and you should be able to get onto the network.

> Ich ben?tige eine DOS Boot-Diskette, um mit meinem Toshiba-Notebook mit
> Xircom PCMCIA-Karte (Xircom Creditcard Ethernet Adapter 10/100-Ready
> (CE3-100BTX/M)) auf meinen Windows NT Server zugreifen zu k?nnen.

> Wer kann mit bitte helfen?
> Ich bin dankbar fr jede Antowort oder Hinweise!!

> I need a DOS boot-diskette to get a connection from my Toshiba-Notebook
with
> a Xircom PCMCIA-Card (Xircom Creditcard Ethernet Adapter 10/100-Ready
> (CE3-100BTX/M)) to my Windows NT server.

> Who can help me, please?
> Thank you for every hint!!

1. creating DOS boot diskettes

hi,
when you want to boot from disk you should build one with
Win98. When you boot from this disk, you can choose CD-
ROM - Support and directly run setup from CD. You do not
need to install a complete DOS, you can also run the
command "format" directly from boot disk. Then insert the
ME - CD and run setup.
somaris

2. Looking for monospace Screen fonts

3. Net Boot diskette & licensed dos files

4. FTP & Firewall question

5. Driver problem with PCMCIA Xircom CreditCard ISDN CI-EURO

6. comments highlighting

7. Xircom CEM28 PCMCIA dongle - in which other Xicrom card it works?

8. MS Workgroups for WIndows, Thinkpad 750 + PCMCIA Xircom

9. Xircom Pcmcia Ethernet+Modem Card

10. Pcmcia xircom

11. XIRCOM pcmcia CEM2 card

12. Xircom IIps PCMCIA Ethercard Support