Question on Oracle server

Post by Tante » Tue, 04 Jul 1995 04:00:00

  I tried to write a very simple client program with C language, to access
  orasrv at 1525, but it failed. Can someone tell me some method or books
  about it ?  I have here Oracle 7 on UNIX (BSD).
  How about the access to Oracle 6 on Netware from a DOS client.
  I have also it here. I want to know what is inside the client program, the
string to send for the access ....

  Thanks.

Question on Oracle server

Post by Carl Hoa » Wed, 05 Jul 1995 04:00:00

On Unix, you would use Pro*C and their make file to compile your code.

On DOS, you would use ODBC.  HTH