Client server irc for windows 3.1

Post by AndrĂ© Landet » Sun, 03 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Where can I get free client server IRC for Windows 3.1?
What's the best one?

Thank you for reply.

1. can't start IBM client access/400 appc router for Windows 3.1

One of our users cannot start the IBM Client Access/400 APPC router.
She gets no errors or anything. It just goes back to the Windows
program manager. I installed the program and accessed data on DB2/400
last week with the Rumba Data access?

Where do I look for messages? How do we get the workstation up and
running again?

Thanks for your help...
Chuck

2. Does comp.os.os2.moderated exist?

3. SQL-Server/NT/PC-NFS/Windows 3.1 ??HELP??

4. FrontPage 2000 Crash & Burn

5. testing windows 3.1 www servers

6. Regression testing

7. Q: Windows 3.1 Kermit server?

8. Interested in hosting...

9. Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

10. IRC CHANGE - IRC CHANGE - IRC CHANGE

11. IRC client-server manual

12. irc client (maybe server) project looking for contributors

13. Why is redraw speed in Windows Nt slower than Windows 3.1