Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

Post by Chris McIntos » Wed, 07 Aug 1996 04:00:00

NetScheme Solutions beta version 1.1 of the InterMart Toolkit is now
available with support for Windows95 (as well as Windows NT). With our
GUI tools and object-oriented data modeling technology, we make it easy
to develop applications for accessing relational DBMS data from your
web browser...with absolutely no SQL programming!

The beta software is available immediately on the Web for downloading
after completing the registration form. This form can be found at
www.netscheme.com/betareg.htm.

Visit our home page at www.netscheme.com for additional info about the
company and product, and try our online demo to see what it's all
about.

System Requirements:

A Web server which runs on Windows 95, or Windows NT (Workstation or
Server). Your web server must also be set up to run CGI programs.
(NSAPI and ISAPI are also now supported). The software has been tested
with O'Reilly Website, Netscape Enterprise Server and Microsoft IIS.

The Modeler requires a system running Windows 95 or Windows NT, 16 MB
RAM, 20 MB disk space, and an ODBC compliant driver with database
access.

The Navigation Server requires Windows 95 or Windows NT (Workstation or
Server), 16 MB RAM, 20 MB disk space, a Web server running on Windows
NT or 95,  and an ODBC compliant driver with database access.

The InterMart Toolkit includes the NetScheme Modeler, the Navigation
Server, and the NetScheme ODBC driver.

Thanks for your interest!

1. WEB/DATABASE integration question??

Hi ...  I am looking to set up a web site that has forms on it so that
people can enter data and have it be sent right into the database for
storage.
        If I am using Access as the data base and SQL server as the
server , what are the basic steps i have to go through.
        I know how to set up an html form, but then what do i do to
get the data to be stored in the database... hmm im not sure....i mean i
know i gotta use sql, but where?
        hence the question... anyone out there done this and can point
me to
the right book or tutorial that maps out the steps for me...

        [I also want to do this using java / jdbc as well...]

        daniel s.

2. Software Factory, revisited

3. Allowing only access to my web site from a link to another web site using Apache

4. IBM 5202 Feeder Pinouts

5. Web Site mapping: getting past the Web site login page

6. Printing Checks problem

7. New Office Web Site - Beta

8. Asking FOR a little help

9. Web Site Beta Testing

10. Search databases from my Web site?

11. *NEW* Web Site to Search DATABASE BIBLIOGRAPHIES

12. Copying a PostgreSQL Database from local machine to Web Site Host

13. Beta site for FTP & WEB servers needed