unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by luizg4rci » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:11:08

unzDLL and zipDLL

hi all, I cant use these dll's in VO2.6, there are new versions from
this Dll's for VO26?? I use it with FabZIP tool, can anybody help me???

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by Jean » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:33:29

The lastest version seems not working well on the zipdll.dll

Download the following versions, they seems to work very well. I have tested
it with Fab stuff.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html

UnzDll1707.zip (62k)
fixed - stops on extract warnings
Will now continue extracting after a CRC error.
ZipDll1707.zip (72k)
Compiled with Stream support
Fixed - trying to delete an invalid file corrupting the zip file.

Jean

Quote:

> unzDLL and zipDLL

> hi all, I cant use these dll's in VO2.6, there are new versions from
> this Dll's for VO26?? I use it with FabZIP tool, can anybody help me???

> --

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by luizg4rci » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:02:18

mmm I will downlad it, thanks, but the problem its in the change of VO
Version, when I removed those Dll's the ordinal problem 'cavosys'
disappered

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by Marc Verkad » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:05:40

Hai Jean,
Can you email it to me, because the site is down..
Grtz, Marc

> The lastest version seems not working well on the zipdll.dll

> Download the following versions, they seems to work very well. I have
tested
> it with Fab stuff.

> http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html

> UnzDll1707.zip (62k)
> fixed - stops on extract warnings
> Will now continue extracting after a CRC error.
> ZipDll1707.zip (72k)
> Compiled with Stream support
> Fixed - trying to delete an invalid file corrupting the zip file.

> Jean

> > unzDLL and zipDLL

> > hi all, I cant use these dll's in VO2.6, there are new versions from
> > this Dll's for VO26?? I use it with FabZIP tool, can anybody help me???

> > --

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by Stephen Quin » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:36:50

Marc

Go to the source - Eric Englers page
     http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/2114/

The other site is closed - due to ill health so it says.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by Jean » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 00:13:57

Marc send me an e-mail

Jean

> Hai Jean,
> Can you email it to me, because the site is down..
> Grtz, Marc

> > The lastest version seems not working well on the zipdll.dll

> > Download the following versions, they seems to work very well. I have
> tested
> > it with Fab stuff.

> > http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html

> > UnzDll1707.zip (62k)
> > fixed - stops on extract warnings
> > Will now continue extracting after a CRC error.
> > ZipDll1707.zip (72k)
> > Compiled with Stream support
> > Fixed - trying to delete an invalid file corrupting the zip file.

> > Jean

> > > unzDLL and zipDLL

> > > hi all, I cant use these dll's in VO2.6, there are new versions from
> > > this Dll's for VO26?? I use it with FabZIP tool, can anybody help
me???

> > > --

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by Drs. D.J.W. van Koot » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 01:02:52

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:11:08 +0000, luizg4rcia

>hi all, I cant use these dll's in VO2.6, there are new versions from
>this Dll's for VO26?? I use it with FabZIP tool, can anybody help me???

Hello all,

Make sure you read the messages in this NG of:
24-10-2002, a small workaround for a problem by Fabrice Foray
and
16-1-2003, where Jean has tested the prior versions of the dll's. They
seem to work fine in 2.6

Dick van Kooten

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by luizg4rci » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 06:54:12

Originally posted by Drs. D.J.W. Van Kooten

> On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:11:08 +0000, luizg4rcia

> >hi all, I cant use these dll's in VO2.6, there are new versions
>     from
> >this Dll's for VO26?? I use it with FabZIP tool, can anybody help
>     me???

> Hello all,

> Make sure you read the messages in this NG of:
> 24-10-2002, a small workaround for a problem by Fabrice Foray
> and
> 16-1-2003, where Jean has tested the prior versions of the dll's. They
> seem to work fine in 2.6

>* van Kooten

want you give me the SUBJECT of this threads please???

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by Drs. D.J.W. van Koot » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:09:31

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:54:12 +0000, luizg4rcia

>want you give me the SUBJECT of this threads please???

Sure:
24:10 Problems with Cao 2.6 and FabZip
16-1: FabZip 1.52 and password

BTW, I see you read via dbForums and are apparently unable to sort on
date or search on keyword Zip. Then you might like to use.FreeAgent
Newsreader.

Dick

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by Stephen Quin » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 17:18:47

Dick

I think he wants you (or someone) to send him the DLLs in question.

They can be obtained here AFAIK
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/2114/

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by Marc Verkad » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 23:50:55

Got it from*.. Thanx for your help though!
Grtz, Marc

> Marc send me an e-mail

> Jean

> > Hai Jean,
> > Can you email it to me, because the site is down..
> > Grtz, Marc

> > > The lastest version seems not working well on the zipdll.dll

> > > Download the following versions, they seems to work very well. I have
> > tested
> > > it with Fab stuff.

> > > http://www.veryComputer.com/

> > > UnzDll1707.zip (62k)
> > > fixed - stops on extract warnings
> > > Will now continue extracting after a CRC error.
> > > ZipDll1707.zip (72k)
> > > Compiled with Stream support
> > > Fixed - trying to delete an invalid file corrupting the zip file.

> > > Jean

> me???

unzDLL and zipDLL

Post by Jean » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 22:38:51

As far as know... the only version that works with Fab Stuff is version
1707.

You can downlaod it from my web site at:

http://www.rayonline.com/jrinfo/

Download-Samples  Menu

Regards

Jean

Quote:

> unzDLL and zipDLL

> hi all, I cant use these dll's in VO2.6, there are new versions from
> this Dll's for VO26?? I use it with FabZIP tool, can anybody help me???

> --

1. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

I have a HP Scanjet 4c which I would like to connect to a Windows NT
machine - The machine keeps reporting that the scanner is not connected,
though the scsi driver recognises the device.
Any Ideas?
Many thanks

2. Data Test

3. UNZDLL.DLL

4. Sysadmin looking for tips on personal box

5. MSN V2 (UK) ands Internet Mail

6. One user share two logon profiles?

7. Netmeeting ands several participants

8. Medicare Is Gone, No Ifs ,Ands Or Buts.

9. HP100lx outfit on ebay ands at 1PM PDT 10/15 (currently $102)

10. ANDs and ORs

11. Units ands positioning