blinker

Post by <dvs.. » Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:07:57

hi does anybody have the blxclp53.lib for blinker 510a i trashed my
library....so if so please send me a copy of the library

thank you
dave palmer

1. Where is blinker ?

Hi,

I ordered blinker on blinkinc.com for full version on Friday, Sep.
28,2002. I got automated invoice on my mail account immediatley. It
was to be shipped to India including Fed-ex shipping charges $50 plus
the cost of blinker ver 6.0 $295. I did not get any response after
that for my repeated emails. Whether the compay is working or not ?
How to contact them ? If any of you are aware of the owner and his
email address ? I was inspired to purchase blinker by discussions on
this usergroup.

Any help will be appreciated. If anybody is having blinker 5.1 and
above and is interested in selling it, please contact me.

Thank you,

Murari

2. Every time I shut down my RPC sticks it's tongue out.

3. Download Blinker 3.xx

4. STARTTLS clarification

5. Blinker 4.1

6. WSOD Review

7. Clipper/Blinker executables and OS/2

8. Dlink Domain Blocking

9. Blinker with BC++ and TVision

10. Linking TV programs using Blinker 3.0

11. Blinker, Virtual tables and BorlandC++

12. Blinker v3 and Borland C++ v3.1

13. Tv, Codebase And Blinker