Bitmap buttons

Post by Tom Walde » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:07:14

Do any of you know of a source where I can get my grubby little hands on some standard bitmaps that I can put on to my VO pushbuttons.  I'm looking for the standard Save/Cancel/Exit/Edit/Add/Search/etc.buttons, and also a way to customize or create new ones if I want.

TIA,
Tom

Bitmap buttons

Post by Greg Garz » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:17:06

Tom,

There are 132+ images defined in the WCResource Module of VO's GUI Classes.

HTH,

Greg Garza

Bitmap buttons

Post by Marc Verkad » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:18:43

There is a MLPushbutton sample on the Vocager site which contains nice buttons...
Regards, Marc

  Do any of you know of a source where I can get my grubby little hands on some standard bitmaps that I can put on to my VO pushbuttons.  I'm looking for the standard Save/Cancel/Exit/Edit/Add/Search/etc.buttons, and also a way to customize or create new ones if I want.

  TIA,
  Tom

Bitmap buttons

Post by Tom Walde » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:34:00

Marc,

I can't find anything on their website.  It keeps wanting a "cookie", I've also tried registering, but that didn't work.  Is there anywhere else to find this file?

Thanks,
tom

Bitmap buttons

Post by Marc Verkad » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:10:45

I shall email it to you when i'm at home again...
Regards, Marc

  Marc,

  I can't find anything on their website.  It keeps wanting a "cookie", I've also tried registering, but that didn't work.  Is there anywhere else to find this file?

  Thanks,
  tom

Bitmap buttons

Post by Marc Verkad » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:56:44

Check your email
Grtz