Column with in Multiple Selection

Post by AndrĂ© Cauwel » Wed, 16 Oct 2002 04:52:46

Hi,

I'm still working with VO 2.0 ...
In a listbox with multiple columns (and multiple selection) the with of one
column seems to be a standard with.
How can I narrow it down or give it my own with per column ? ...

Thx.

Andr Cauwels

1. using the selection from a multiple selection list box

Hi there

I have a list box in an AF application that enables users to select one or
more items (say up to 3).  I wish to use these selected items in my SCL to
be part of a proc tabulate.  Could someone please tell me how to reference
these items - I suspect that I need to create a list to handle them, but is
there a particular line of text such as

abc=lbox1.selecteditem1;
def=lbox1.selecteditem2;  ???

Any help greatly appreciated,

Cheers

Doug

2. HELP NEEDED ON HARD DRIVE

3. Converting a list in one column to multiple columns

4. GNU cross-compiler (DOS -> 68HC11)

5. Merge data in multiple columns into one column

6. CA drum machine

7. multiple column with same column name (using pivot table)

8. Fibre card doesn't see all disks (e420r, emulex 8000lp)

9. one column into multiple columns

10. Advice required: Multiple workbooks, User forms, Add-ins?

11. Columns in Selection?

12. Exchange multi-column text selection -how???

13. VIM - column selection