DWORD

Post by Jean-Marie Berthiaum » Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:00:00

A simplest question! How I create the Dword which has CB_SELENDOK as
hiword and controlID as loword?

--
Jean-Marie Berthiaume
Montreal, Quebec

Attention. Enlever les # pour me rejoindre
Please erase the # to reply :

DWORD

Post by Mark Keog » Wed, 01 Mar 2000 04:00:00

dWord := MAKELONG( nLowWord, nHiWord )

1. DWord / Word alignment

Hello VxWorkers,

We am using VxWorks 5.2 for both SPARC and Motorola 68040 CPUs in different
VME chassis.
All our applications are developed on SPARC/Solaris 2.4 workstations using
C++, compiled by Wind River C++ compiler. Everything is working fine except
for the two-byte structure alignment for the Motorola 68040 CPU and
four-byte alignment for SPARC. Both CPUs need to communicate and exchange
structures. This word misalignment is a great nuisance for the communication
between both CPUs.
We have looked for a compiler option to enable four-byte alignment for 68040
CPU to no avail. Any ideas on how we could get the four-byte structure
alignment from Wind C++ for Motorola 68040 ?

Thank you in advance.
Carlos Pires
IES Systems

2. PDF plugins?

3. Returning DWord Registry entries in Visual test

4. USR Sportster128

5. Casting a pointer to eg. DWORD

6. How can I set the server message language in FP?

7. DWORD prefmaxlen, API function parameter.

8. The Quine page

9. How many bits are set in DWORD ???

10. DWORD: 0 - 1 = 4294967295 !!!

11. I Want DWORD, not LongInt

12. What;'s the limit of a DWORD

13. changing Registry Setting as a Dword instead fo RegSZ.