Clipping region below a tab page

Post by Jean-Marie Berthiaum » Sun, 12 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Another message without answer. Maybe someone get an idea since.

When I click the tab of a page which as already focus in a tab
control, this is creating a white clipping region at the bottom (i.e.
the page go up about 3 pixels).

Anyone knows why or how to correct it?

--
Jean-Marie Berthiaume
Montreal, Quebec

Attention. Enlever les # pour me rejoindre
Please erase the # to reply :

Clipping region below a tab page

Post by Greg Garz » Sun, 12 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Jean-Marie,

Although I haven't experienced this with tab pages, I have seen this
behavior when placing #FormView datawindows within parent datawindows.
Here's a guess.  Try decreasing the height of the datawindow that is
displayed in your tab control by a few pixels.

Greg

1. Validation of Tab pages - Prevent Tab Change

Tab Control - Validation
I tried to prevent the selection of another Tab page, if the
validation of the current page is not successful. I did the following:

METHOD Dispatch(oEvent) CLASS TabControlK
    LOCAL stTCHITTEST IS _WINTC_HITTESTINFO
        LOCAL nIndex      AS INT
        LOCAL nRet                AS LONG
        LOCAL lValid      AS LOGI

        IF oEvent:Message==WM_LBUTTONDOWN
                stTCHITTEST.pt.x:=LoWord(oEvent:lParam)
                stTCHITTEST.pt.y:=HiWord(oEvent:lParam)

                IF !(nIndex==-1)
                        lValid := SELF:CurrentPage:ValidFunc()
                ENDIF
        ENDIF

        IF lValid
                nRet := SUPER:Dispatch(oEvent)
        ENDIF

RETURN nRet

Even if the lValid is false, the Tab is changed.

Kind regards

Werner

2. email settings for SMTP Host

3. Switching pages in a tab control using "CTRL/TAB"

4. Help with Windows 98

5. If only VueScan could identify clipped regions...

6. Server "" timed out when publishing web to a network folder.

7. Setting a clipping region w/o painting

8. HELP With Printer/Screen Control

9. Another clipping region

10. Clip 2 Grids together with NoData regions

11. Printing: page count exceeds the number of pages in the tab

12. TAB TAB TAB

13. mapping <Tab><Tab> and <Tab> concurrently?