Only one with Cut,Copy,Paste Problems ??

Only one with Cut,Copy,Paste Problems ??

Post by Anthony Smit » Tue, 30 May 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know hoe to fix the Cut & Copy problem in a SLE ??
When you use the Keyboard and press CTRL_X or CTRL_C the contents of the SLE
are deleted.
If this is a VO Problem surely someone knows how to trap this and fix it.
If so please tell me how.

Good Software is a Process of Evolution,
it is NOT Created

Anthony Smith

instead of spam use Datamax to reply

Only one with Cut,Copy,Paste Problems ??

Post by Bruce Boddingto » Tue, 30 May 2000 04:00:00

Anthony

I don't have a problem with my SLE's.

CNTRL-X removes the contents, as it is designed to do.  It is the <CUT> method,
and cuts the contents to the clipboard.

CNTRL-C doesn't remove the content, it just <COPIES> it to the clipboard.  Both
methods will allow you to <PASTE> the contents to another edit control at a
later time.

Have you seen the reply to your previous post by Mathias?

Perhaps you could expand on your problems?

Bruce

> Does anyone know hoe to fix the Cut & Copy problem in a SLE ??
> When you use the Keyboard and press CTRL_X or CTRL_C the contents of the SLE
> are deleted.
> If this is a VO Problem surely someone knows how to trap this and fix it.
> If so please tell me how.
> Thanks,

> --
> Good Software is a Process of Evolution,
> it is NOT Created

> Anthony Smith

> instead of spam use Datamax to reply

Only one with Cut,Copy,Paste Problems ??

Post by Anthony Smit » Tue, 30 May 2000 04:00:00

No I havent seen the reply yet,
Hopefully I see It soon.
Thanks Anyway.
Anthony Smith

> Anthony

> I don't have a problem with my SLE's.

> CNTRL-X removes the contents, as it is designed to do.  It is the <CUT>
method,
> and cuts the contents to the clipboard.

> CNTRL-C doesn't remove the content, it just <COPIES> it to the clipboard.
Both
> methods will allow you to <PASTE> the contents to another edit control at
> later time.

> Have you seen the reply to your previous post by Mathias?

> Perhaps you could expand on your problems?

> Bruce

> > Does anyone know hoe to fix the Cut & Copy problem in a SLE ??
> > When you use the Keyboard and press CTRL_X or CTRL_C the contents of the
SLE
> > are deleted.
> > If this is a VO Problem surely someone knows how to trap this and fix
it.
> > If so please tell me how.
> > Thanks,

> > --
> > Good Software is a Process of Evolution,
> > it is NOT Created

> > Anthony Smith

> > instead of spam use Datamax to reply

1. Cut/Copy Paste software or environment

I am a technical author constantly making screen shots (just pressing
Print Screen button), pasting the screen shot into Paint and then
cutting the relevant section and pasting it into my document.

Does anyone know of a way to bypass Paint for this monotonous task (I
am using Win 95 by the way)?

So basically I think I need a piece of software that runs in the
background with a toolbar or something available where I can select any
old section of my desktop (or whatevers on my screen at the time) and
paste the contents straight into my document.

Cheers!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Having a big problem Front Page 98

3. Copy (cut) and paste

4. Editing samples in Vienna SF editor with something other than Creative Wave studio

5. SAS/Warehouse Administrator copy(cut)/paste

6. Example for reading keyboard keys

7. vi cut, copy, paste

8. money maker

9. Cut/copy/paste phindows <> win95/nt

10. CUT/COPY/PASTE on TAB Datawindows not working

11. Column Block Cut/Paste/Copy in WED

12. Cut/Copy/Paste and FieldSpecs

13. Cut,Copy,Paste