ASCII List in VO ??

Post by Anthony Smit » Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Where can I find a list of ASCII Codes, I dont have clipper anymore and
sorely need a list of ASCII Codes. Does VO have anywhere, I cant seem to
find any.

--
Good Software is a Process of Evolution,
it is not Created

Anthony Smith

instead of spam use Datamax to reply

ASCII List in VO ??

Post by Geoff Schalle » Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Anthony,

Are you connected to the internet?     <g>

Search for ASCII  +Table or +Chart and you will get approximately 34,000 to
choose from.

Geoff

Post by Ray Maysto » Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:00:00

< Are you connected to the internet?     <g>>
Any particular reason to be facetious to this person??

Quote:> Search for ASCII  +Table or +Chart and you will get approximately 34,000
> choose from.

If you found 34,000 why not, as an "expert" recommend one...

Hey guy.. I don't know who you are but try this link
http://telecom.tbi.net/ascii1.html

ASCII List in VO ??

Post by Geoff Schalle » Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Facetious ????  Boy, did you get out of the wrong side of the bed!

After the question was posed I immediately type ASCII +Chart into my browser
and got 34,568!  I just thought it quite humorous that someone should even
pose a question like this when they were connected to the net. Still do <g>.

As to a recommendation... nope, too many to consider. Its easier if the guy
looks through them himself for the layout he is seeking.

Cheers.

Geoff

Quote:> < Are you connected to the internet?     <g>>
> Any particular reason to be facetious to this person??

> > Search for ASCII  +Table or +Chart and you will get approximately 34,000
> > choose from.

> If you found 34,000 why not, as an "expert" recommend one...

> Hey guy.. I don't know who you are but try this link
> http://telecom.tbi.net/ascii1.html

1. how to import and plot ascii list of points

Hello,

I would like to import into Maple a list of points (4096 pairs of x,y
coordinates) which I have as an Excelsheet or as an ascii-file, separated by
tabs. How do I do so and how do I tell the "plot"-command to plot these
points? My first idea was to use a Spearsheet in Maple, but I could not make
it have more then 100 rows. Also I could not figure out how to plot the
content of a Maple Spreadsheet.

Thanks,

Kevin Klipsch
Hannover, Germany

2. Plotting Multiple Scales in Drawing

3. ascii-ascii compression

4. Help Running GLADIATOR & BLOODWARS

5. ascii-2-ascii filter for VI?

6. Quicken 7 on OS/2.

7. test : BITNET: ASCII - EBCDIC - ASCII

8. Windows 2000 DHCP server not updating reverse lookups in DNS server

9. CP/M ASCII to PC ASCII

10. help me to replace ascii charecter with some other ascii charector or text

11. HELP: How to translate ASCII-CODE to ASCII-Charakters

12. How to translate ASCII-CODE to ASCII-Charakters

13. VO Source: Retrieve Table list and Table Structure from ODBC