center a datadialog

Post by Mario Schul » Wed, 03 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi !

how to center a datadialog on the screen ??? there is no property ....

bye,
Mario

center a datadialog

Post by Jan Timme » Wed, 03 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Mario,

Quote:>how to center a datadialog on the screen ??? there is no property ....<

How about this?

oMydatadialog:Show(SHOWCENTERED)

HTH

Jan

center a datadialog

Post by Jean Pesko » Fri, 05 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Mario !

DataDialog  inherit  DataWindow.
Try method  Show( SHOWCENTERED )

1. To Center or Not to Center

I have a report that I'm trying to create, and I would like to have the
tables left-justified and the titles centered.  Is there a way to do this?
Here sample code that shows what I would like to do...

Thanks.

options center;

data test;

input name $ age;

cards;

Barry 24

Julia 6

Susan 25

Cary 2

Barry 24

Julia 25

Susan 21

Cary 26

Barry 27

Julia 26

Susan 28

Cary 34

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 45

Cary 24

Barry 64

Julia 96

Susan 25

Cary 24

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 25

Cary 24

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 25

Cary 24

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 25

Cary 24

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 25

Cary 24

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 25

Cary 24

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 25

Cary 24

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 25

Cary 24

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 25

Cary 24

Barry 24

Julia 26

Susan 25

Cary 24

;

title "This should stay centered";

run;

proc print data=test;

run;

title "Is this still centered?";

run;

options nocenter;

proc print data=test noobs;

run;

Bruce A Johnson
Senior Data Analyst
Solucient, LLC
(847) 440-9635

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is
confidential and legally protected from disclosure. If you are not an
intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use this message or any
attachments, and do not disclose them to others.

Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message,
and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.
Solucient LLC.

2. psion and aol

3. datadialog without caption bar

4. Server downgrade

5. Dynamically created datadialog

6. patching outside of a polygon

7. DataDialog and aControls array

8. CRLF problems

9. Managed to let User Resize DataDialogs - But i want a little bit more...

10. DataDialog

11. Remove "Close" button on a "DataDialog" Window's title bar

12. Not underlined letters in fixedtexts in DialogWindow and DataDialog widnows.

13. Menu Toolbar on DataDialog Window