RTOS benchmarks

Post by Joern Stei » Thu, 14 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi there,

I'm trying to find some benchmark programs for Real-Time Operating
Systems. Can anyone tell me where to find some sources or information on
how to write one myself?
Thanx a lot in advance,

--
Wirsing,
joern/X

home: http://home.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/~stoned

RTOS benchmarks

Post by Alexander Teetaer » Sat, 16 May 1998 04:00:00

> Hi there,

> I'm trying to find some benchmark programs for Real-Time Operating
> Systems. Can anyone tell me where to find some sources or information
> on
> how to write one myself?
> Thanx a lot in advance,

> --
> Wirsing,
> joern/X

> home: http://home.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/~stoned

Why don't you go to the beach and get your benchmarks from Real-Time
Magazine?! Real-Time Magazine has started a RTOS evaluation program
where we evaluate (not just benchmark) the most used RTOS products,
Windows NT RT Extensions and Windows CE. Executive summaries are
presented in the magazine (distributed on a paid subscription basis),
while full detailed reports will be available for sale. First full
reports are expected after the summer. More on RTOS and the RTOS
evaluation program at
http://www.realtime-info.be/encyc/market/rtos/rtos_home.htm

Alexander Teetaert
Real-Time Magazine

1. RToS benchmark?

Just recently I saw an RTOS benchmark which combined several timings
(context-switch, interrupt latency, etc.) into one figure-of-merit.

Can anyone provide me with a reference?

Thanks HUGELY!

-- Vladimir

Vladimir G. Ivanovic                    http://www.leonora.org/~vladimir

Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                  (650) 787-2514

2. Amiga 500 External Drive

3. RTOS benchmark results and/or test suite sources available?

4. MovieMaker Software Wanted

5. RTOS benchmarking

6. Independent Oracle Financials Consultants Needed

7. Looking for RTOS benchmark info

8. WTB: SUN A1000 battery 3 units

9. SSC Benchmark - RTOS comparison

10. differences between RTOS on DSP and RTOS on microcontroller

11. RTOS FAQ Source/RTOS Tutorial

12. Benchmarks---What Benchmarks are there?

13. Benchmark Logiciel France 1995 (Software Development Benchmark)