Wanted: C166 Compiler tools

Post by Jack » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:58:59

Looking to buy a used copy of any version of the C163/166 Tasking compiler.

1. Need C166 Compiler and Source level debugger for education project.

I am working on a research project using solid state accelerometer ADXL-05
and Murata rate gyro
for experimental auto pilot. I have a C166 Eval board. I need source level
C debugger to get
the project moving. I can afford a few hundred dollars for a legal copy of
the tools.

2. Wins and Network Neighborhood

3. Wanted: compiler test tools

4. FR signalling

5. PD Paralelizing compiler tools wanted

6. [reminder] pointer to Plan 9 FAQ

7. Fischer and LeBlanc's compiler tools wanted

8. Service account for SQL

9. Wanted -- Karlsruhe compiler tools

10. PD Paralelizing compiler tools wanted

11. History of compiler generation and compiler tools

12. User friendly compiler-compiler tools