Arc 4 to Arc 5 porting

Post by Eyal Rozenbl » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:22:53

All,
  Have any one of you experienced such a porting effort? Of what code
size? Any tips? Difficult points?
Any documentation knowledge on this?
Thanks,
Eyal Rozenblat

1. What is the difference between Arc/Info, ArcView, and PC Arc/Info?

I have heard about the effect of switching between single and double
precision and also problems with the inherent inaccuracies in the shapefile.
I would like to identify the underlying differences in the stucture and
format of the data, rather that the differences in the user interface (ie
aml v. avenue, pc v unix, etc..)  I would like to present an argument to
upgrade from PC Arc/Info to ArcInfo v.8.

reply to the group my email is not valid!

2. does anyone have NERO 3.0.5.0????

3. How-to: Arc -> Points (PC Arc/Info)

4. RFC -- Input IR-RC on a (Sharp PC300) PC ; remote control

5. lookiing for ARC VIEW -ARC INFO

6. No Stored Procs in SQL CE

7. Clean Arc-info with Arc-View

8. NFS not working

9. Help selecting duplicate arcs in Arc Edit

10. help arc/info point ->arc interpolation

11. Arc fault breaker problems?

12. New Arc suppression circuit breakers

13. RS wall switch - sliders arc and weld