- Major automotive website -

Post by i.. » Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:42:31

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive
industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative
Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations,
seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre,
professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in
London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to
http://www.seriousmonkey.com

Frank Pottle
Managing Director
seriousmonkey.com

Article posted 23/10/2000 13:42:31.810

1. - Major automotive website

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive
industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative
Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations,
seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre,
professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in
London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to
http://www.seriousmonkey.com

Frank Pottle
Managing Director
seriousmonkey.com

Article posted 23/10/2000 13:41:47.650

2. WTB: D13W3 to BNC adapter

3. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:23:35.630)

4. irc channel relay bot

5. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:19:43.070)

6. Bluetooth anyone ?

7. - Major automotive website <644412692>

8. Q: Identifying thread causing "Data Abort"

9. - Major automotive website <353700592>

10. - Major automotive website

11. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:53:30.540)

12. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:42:30.830)