Call for Papers - 6th Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '04)

Call for Papers - 6th Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '04)

Post by Alex Walke » Sun, 03 Aug 2003 01:16:58

The 6th Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI
'04) will take place December 6-8, 2004 at the Renaissance Parc 55 Hotel
in San Francisco, California, and we would like to encourage your
participation.

OSDI 2004 will bring together professionals from academic and industrial
backgrounds in what has become a premier forum for discussing the
design, implementation, and implications of systems software.

Paper submissions are due on May 14, 2004. This is a hard deadline -- no
extensions will be given. Submission guidelines are available on our Web
site: http://www.usenix.org/events/osdi04/cfp

Emphasizing both innovative research and quantified experience, OSDI
takes a broad view of the systems area and solicits contributions from
all fields of systems practice including, but not limited to: operating
systems, networking, file and storage systems, distributed systems,
mobile systems, secure systems, embedded systems, and the interaction of
hardware and software development. We particularly encourage
contributions containing highly original ideas or groundbreaking results
that push the frontier of systems research.

The symposium will consist of 2.5 days of single-track technical
sessions with presentations of refereed papers and a keynote address.  A
session of Work-in-Progress presentations is planned, and informal
Birds-of-a-Feather sessions may be organized by attendees.

We look forward to receiving your submissions.

Eric Brewer and Peter Chen
OSDI '04 Program Co-Chairs

OSDI is Sponsored by the USENIX Association and co-sponsored by ACM
SIGOPS

1. Call for Papers - 6th Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '04)

[...]

2. argv[0] in assembly - How?

3. Call for Papers - 5th Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI 2002)

4. How to tell next page Checkbox was Checked ?

5. viewing PDF

6. Modem Use With Rolm Phone 240