hp-rt and vme

Post by jgiur.. » Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:10:20

Hello,

 I am running HP-RT on an HP744 processor card.  What I am trying to do
is access A16 (short) VME addresses... but so far, no luck.  I am able
to access A24 and A32 addresses, just not A16.

 Can anyone who has any experience with this give me a hand?

 Thanks a lot.

 Jay Giurleo

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. VME device driver under HP/RT

We are trying to write a kernel VME device driver under HP/RT and are
having difficulty setting up the VME shared memory segment.  Has anybody
out their done this who can give me a few line summary of what calls
you use to set it up?  All we can get is panics :-(.

Thanks,
David Gesswein

2. Memory addresses

3. RT Image, RT Dose, RT Plan, RT StructureSet relations

4. Future Dating Posts

5. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

6. opening documents via LotusScript?

7. HP-RT vs real-time HP-UX

8. os/2 drivers for these?

9. VxWorks->HP-RT port

10. ORB running on HP-RT OS

11. HP-RT 3.01 and CD-R

12. fortran90 and HP-RT

13. Problem with driver install in HP-RT