eCos for DragonBall MX1/L

Post by Ma » Wed, 06 Aug 2003 01:33:29

Hi. Is anybody aware of or working on a port of eCos/redboot for
Motorola's DragonBall MX1/L? I must start working on this soon but I'd
like to avoid replicaton efforts already done (aka reinventing the
wheel).

TIA.

Elder.

eCos for DragonBall MX1/L

Post by Olivie » Wed, 06 Aug 2003 06:22:34

I am not working on/with eCos but I use a MX1, I am interested in the eCos port,
I won't be able to help for that specificaly but if you need some help with the MX1
I guess I can help...

Oliver.

Quote:> Hi. Is anybody aware of or working on a port of eCos/redboot for
> Motorola's DragonBall MX1/L? I must start working on this soon but I'd
> like to avoid replicaton efforts already done (aka reinventing the
> wheel).

> TIA.

> Elder.

eCos for DragonBall MX1/L

Post by Daniel Né » Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:39:28

> Is anybody aware of or working on a port of eCos/redboot for
> Motorola's DragonBall MX1/L? I must start working on this soon but
> I'd like to avoid replicaton efforts already done (aka reinventing
> the wheel).

I suggest that you ask on the ecos-devel or ecos-discuss mailing
lists:

   http://sourceware.org/ecos/intouch.html

Regards,
Daniel

--
10-4 old buddies. Destroy, Kill all spammers.

1. Fantasizing about a DragonBall Z game

     I'm going to say right now that I just got my Xbox a
few weeks ago.  Until I played Halo, I was one of the
skeptics who called the Xbox evil and other such things.
I love my Xbox, and started thinking about it's
potential.  I know most of you gamers out there watch the
DragonBall sagas and have noticed that there are no
worthwhile DragonBall games in the market.  After playing
Cel Damage ans Jet Set Radio Future, I realized that it is
extremely possible for the Xbox to have a cartoon style
DragonBall game just like the series.  My friends would
like to see it as a Fanal Fantasy style RPG, but I think
an action adventure with the chances to increase levels
would be better.

     I hope this post strikes up an interest, so please
put some input if you would like to see a similar game and
maybe the kind people at Microsoft would like to help
out.  I have many ideas for what I would like to see in a
game, so if someone aska, I would be glad to post them.

     P.S. Please feel free to input your own ideas.
Maybee if enough people reply, we can also get a petition
going.  I am 100% gung ho about this, all I need is your
help, and maybee we can accopmlish something

             Peace Out

2. Forcing W2K setup initialization to run again

3. Dragonball z?

4. Storm C GCC sources

5. Bandai Playdia + Dragonball Z

6. Frame(s)

7. Dragonball Z for Xbox

8. IEEE 1394 (Firewire) and USB on one PCI card?

9. WE NEED A DRAGONBALL Z GAME

10. Dragonball processor question

11. VxWorks on DragonBall

12. Anyone used the Mot Dragonball (68328)?

13. eCOS as an RTOS