RTOS FAQ Source/RTOS Tutorial

Post by william ma » Sun, 05 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Would appreciate receiving the comp.realtime FAQ.  Also, any info on a
WWW source for a tutorial on RTOS would be appreciated.

**Bill

Post by Sebastien Deleersnyde » Tue, 07 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> Would appreciate receiving the comp.realtime FAQ.  Also, any info on a
> WWW source for a tutorial on RTOS would be appreciated.

> **Bill

The FAQ is posted regularly in the newsgroup and can be found on-line:
http://www.realtime-info.be/encyc/techno/publi/faq/rtfaq.htm

Sebastien Deleersnyder

Post by Michael D. McDonnel » Fri, 10 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> Would appreciate receiving the comp.realtime FAQ.  Also, any info on a
> WWW source for a tutorial on RTOS would be appreciated.

> **Bill

We are currently offering a free on-line real-time course (it began
yesterday). If you or anyone else is interested please contact us at:

Sincerely,

Michael D. McDonnell, Tics Realtime