Comp.realtime: Welcome to comp.realtime (version 4.1)

Comp.realtime: Welcome to comp.realtime (version 4.1)

Post by <b.van.bene.. » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:12:45

Archive-name: realtime-computing/welcome
Version: 4.1 (June 2001)

The charter of comp.realtime is to provide a forum for discussion of
computer-based realtime systems.  The group is unmoderated; participation is
open to all.

A companion posting, "Comp.realtime: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)"

asked questions and answers on the group.  Another companion posting,

These articles are repeated periodically for the benefit of new readers.

I welcome reactions, additions, and corrections to these postings via

Dedicated Systems Experts NV
Gerechtsstraat 21
1070 Brussels
BELGIUM
Tel: +32-2-520 5577
Fax: +32-2-520 8309

http://www.dedicated-systems.com

1. Comp.realtime: Welcome to comp.realtime (version 4.1)

Archive-name: realtime-computing/welcome
Version: 4.1 (June 2001)

The charter of comp.realtime is to provide a forum for discussion of
computer-based realtime systems.  The group is unmoderated; participation is
open to all.

A companion posting, "Comp.realtime: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)"

asked questions and answers on the group.  Another companion posting,

These articles are repeated periodically for the benefit of new readers.

I welcome reactions, additions, and corrections to these postings via

Dedicated Systems Experts NV
Gerechtsstraat 21
1070 Brussels
BELGIUM