Rom monitor & 386 & embedded & realtime & OO

Rom monitor & 386 & embedded & realtime & OO

Post by Pau » Sat, 28 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello out there,

For a home hobby project I would like to use a 386 sx main board as a
special purpose computer. I would like to run a real time embedded
kernel on the 386 sx.

However I do not have the luxury of an emulator. But there are very
good rom monitors with which you can do practically the same like
for instance softscope.

Because I also would like to design with C++, I wander if there do
exists products like softscope which support OO tools like C++.

Any further information on tools for OO development (realtime
embedded) is also very welcome. I would like to use the BOOCH method.

Who can help me out on this one??

Many thanks up front,

Paul