Company is looking for new telecommuting contracts

Company is looking for new telecommuting contracts

Post by Nazir » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 03:20:46

Outsourcing software development company is looking for new telecommuting
contracts. Our programmers are  self-motivated and highly skilled. We are
able to develop a wide range of applications. Our programmers can provide
full development, including data and system modeling, documentation, etc. or
just write the code you wish.
We have experience with many different programming tools and technologies.

Platforms:
Windows 9x/Me,NT,Win2000/XP/CE/CE.NET.

Development tools:
C#, MS.NET, Visual C++, Java, Visual Basic, FoxPro,Access, Delphi, C++
Builder.

Technologies:
Win32 API, MFC, ATL/WTL, (D)COM/ActiveX, OLE Automation, client-server,
Internet/Intranet, Windows sockets, VBA, MSHTML

Database systems:
OLE DB, ADO.NET, DAO, ADO, ODBC, RDO, MS SQL, MySQL, Interbase, Oracle

Graphic Programming:
Direct-X, OpenGl

Internet:
Apache, IIS, PHP, CGI(Perl/C/C++), (D)HTML, J(Vb)Script, XML/XSL, Web
Services,  ASP, ASP.NET, SSI.

We are ready for high productive and profitable collaboration with honest
and trustable partners.

If you wish to assess our potential, it is possible to carry out a sample
development task in an area that interests you
If you are interested in a any-term collaboration with our company please

Thank you for your time

Regards
Shapiro Felix
CEO
LefshaSoft Company

Company is looking for new telecommuting contracts

Post by Michael Furma » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 04:45:54

Quote:> Outsourcing software development company is looking for new telecommuting
> contracts. Our programmers are  self-motivated and highly skilled. We are
> able to develop a wide range of applications. Our programmers can provide
> full development, including data and system modeling, documentation, etc.
or
> just write the code you wish.
> We have experience with many different programming tools and technologies.

And a flee will dance... :-)

                       Michael Furman

Post by Pat Kohl » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:58:12

> Outsourcing software development company is looking for new telecommuting
> contracts. Our programmers are  self-motivated and highly skilled. We are
> able to develop a wide range of applications. Our programmers can provide
> full development, including data and system modeling, documentation, etc. or
> just write the code you wish.
> We have experience with many different programming tools and technologies.

> Platforms:
> Windows 9x/Me,NT,Win2000/XP/CE/CE.NET.

(snip)

psssst, this is comp.realtime.  Why don't you go get a spammer to email your
adverti*ts out?

(plonk)