raise signal in rtlinux FREE

Post by Mike » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 04:09:38

Hi:

I have tried to raise and receive a signal in rtlinux free edition.
the only function i was able to find to send out a signal is kill()
which requires 2 arguments, pid and signal level. however, rtlinux
FREE doesn't really support getpid(), so that the compiler complaints
getpid() is implicit declared. Without correct pid, kill is useless. i
also tried raise(), but it's only implicit declared too.

I'm wondering if there is a right way to do signal in rtlinux. Any
documentation or tutorial on the subject will be appreciated. Thank
you.

Mike

1. AppendPDF Demo and Free Plug-Ins

Hi Everyone,

Digital Applications, Inc. is glad to announce our new free online demo
of AppendPDF.

AppendPDF is a command line driven application that lets you create one
PDF file from lists of several PDF files and/or lists of page ranges
within PDF files. The demo is very quick and easy, try it
out today.
AppendPDF is available for the following platforms:
AIX, Solaris, Digital UNIX and Windows NT.

While you are visiting, download our three free plug-ins,
TriState, ShowBookmarks and ReversePages - all  three are
available for Mac and Windows.

Our web site is located at http://www.digapp.com

Have a wonderful day,

Linda Vincent
Digital Applications, Inc.

Just released! StampPDF and StampPDF Batch - check out our web site
for more info.

2. Harmonic Series

3. Free Plug-ins

4. Warranty for new demo SE/30 question

5. Free Plug-Ins for Adobe Acrobat

6. The Revamped Game AI Page

7. Free Plug-Ins

8. migrating dbs

9. Free plug-ins, templates, vector clip-art, tutorials and more

10. Is the transmit signal on the CM11a worse that the signal on the CP290

11. recommendation on X10 signal repeater/coupler and signal logger

12. Signal Bridge vs. Signal Bridge w/Amplifier?