Computer Game Jobs

Post by Studio Sear » Fri, 14 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Studio Search has been specializing in the placement of highly
qualified Computer Programmers, Graphic Artist, Producers, Developers,
Marketing, and Sales Professionals, for companies involved in the
interactive multimedia industry. Each applicant receives
individualized and personalized service from
one of our many experienced placement counselors.

STUDIO SEARCH
http://members.aol.com/studiosch
game industry recruiter

1. Computer Game Jobs

Studio Search has been specializing in the placement of highly
qualified Computer Programmers, Graphic Artist, Producers, Developers,
Marketing, and Sales Professionals, for companies involved in the
interactive multimedia industry. Each applicant receives
individualized and personalized service from
one of our many experienced placement counselors.

STUDIO SEARCH
http://members.aol.com/studiosch
game industry recruiter

2. 64bit MyODBC

3. can I get a job in computer games?

4. memory upgrade on black hardware

5. Job opening in computer game company

6. how to enable debugging for tapi3.0 - HELP!

7. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs And More Jobs!!!

8. Share Internet connection with user "guest"?

9. Job in UK Games company for NON-games Programmers

10. Computer Games / Video Games DESIGN FAQs

11. Game Jobs: Game Designers and Level Designers Needed Ontario Canada