Morrowind: Peformance problems - jerky movement

Morrowind: Peformance problems - jerky movement

Post by Eep2 » Sun, 12 May 2002 16:31:54

I have it under Win2K with Diamond Sonic S-100 soundcard (haven't tried the .ini "hack" yet though). I LIKE the sound, especially when it's high-quality 3D; reminds me of Thief (especially when sneaking). :)

I don't know why disabling audio would fix this problem because it seems like a standard I/O problem: too much data getting shoved in too small a pipe = pause.