Attention: Looking for game developers!

Post by Game Admi » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:00:39

Greetings all,

If you're into playing or developing multiplayer strategy games, come check
out http://www.PerimeterGames.com . This isn't simply an attempt to get more
traffic, we've got that covered already! Our post here is only a sincere
attempt to reach out to other developers like ourselves, considering our
limited advertising budget. Perimeter Games is something special, and very
different from other sites that claim to be community sites. We can do
things for your game development that you can't find elsewhere, including
Source Forge. We don't pander to tens of thousands of assorted development
projects like they do. Our focus is strictly multiplayer, browser-based
strategy games! Our writers cover showcase articles about the developers and
their projects in detail, and we also support various projects with forum
space and game staffing.

Perimeter Games is the premier strategy game development community on the
web. We represent a large and growing group of open and private source
developers who have joined together to bring you free games, and lots of
them! You can come play our games, and win free prizes through our summer
games contests as well. Our games are generally strategy games, and many of
them are based on actual board games & bbs doors that were proven to be
popular in their hayday. Now you can play them on the web!

If you're a developer looking for a better player base for your game, or
you've developed something new that needs to be showcased,
PerimeterGames.com is the community site you should consider joining. We
offer a wide variety of support for our new developers, including free
domain hosting space in exchange for simple banners linking back to our main
community site. If you need developers for your project, or simply a place
to get your game exposed, this is the place for you!

Tim Frame

1. Attention: Looking for game developers!

[...]

2. Appending .signature AFTER writing

3. ATTENTION GAME PROGRAMMERS/DEVELOPERS !!

4. Is this only possible in Windows applications

5. looking for professional/hobby PC game developer with games of his/her own

6. Copy a layout in ArcView

7. LOOKING FOR GAME DEVELOPERS(WINDOWS)

8. Wanted, "Journey to the planets"

9. LOOKING FOR GAME DEVELOPERS (WINDOWS)

10. Looking for game developers

11. Game Developers - LOOK HERE!!!

12. Looking for game developers

13. looking for game developers