SLIP Driver for DOS

Post by Michael Wright » Mon, 05 Sep 1994 02:09:42

I know this isn't the best place to post this, but could someone recommend a
good SLIP or CSLIP driver for DOS,  I need to use the DOS IRC Client and Doom
with TCPSetup.  I'd also appreciate an FTP location.

Thanks,
Michael Wrighton

1. DOS SLIP drivers for non-standard IRQs?

Thanks to all who responded to my recent inquiry on setting up my modem
to use non-standard PC IRQ levels (especially the Dutchmen -- how come
one small country has so many people knowledgeable about serial comm
issues, and so willing to write detailed tutorials for simpletons like
me?  Wow!)

I have a followup question.  Forgive me if it's a little off topic for
dcom.modems, but I haven't had much luck finding an answer in the protocols
groups.

All my comm S/W can be configured to use the high IRQs, except for the
DOS UMSLIP 1.9 / PHONE combination that I use to connect to my Internet
service provider.  Does anyone know of a DOS SLIP package that can be
set up to work with IRQ5 on a PC?

Thanks,

2. OLE drag/drop

3. need PPP/SLIP/UUCP packet driver and source code for DOS

4. PPP 'July '95', nothings changed!!!

5. WHICH DOS DRIVER FOR BEN1PI (Boca Research) TO RUN DOS NETOWRK GAMES

6. Critical Update Notification

7. DOS PPP packet driver as small as LAN packet drivers

8. Problems with file check-in

9. Needed:Slip server for dos or windows

10. EUDORA without SLIP on DOS/Win ?

11. Qn: Which FAX/modem for DOS(MirrorIII) & Linux(SLIP, UUCP)?

12. What is needed to run SLIP on a DOS machine?

13. DOS slip client needed