XIRCOM pcmcia CEM2 card

Post by Vasily N. Zue » Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello!

I have XIRCOM pcmcia CEM2 ( Ethernet+ModemII ) card.
I am anable to install it under QNX 4.22 as Ethernet card.
Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Vasily

XIRCOM pcmcia CEM2 card

Post by Brett Wilto » Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> I have XIRCOM pcmcia CEM2 ( Ethernet+ModemII ) card.
> I am anable to install it under QNX 4.22 as Ethernet card.
> Can anyone help?

A driver is currently under development by QNX for this card, no time
frame has been given for when this will be available.

Brett

1. Xircom CEM28 PCMCIA dongle - in which other Xicrom card it works?

I have an extra original dongle for Xircom CreditCard Ethernet+Modem
28.8 Adapter (see picture: http://www.henriksson.com/dongle.jpg).

Now I like to know, does this work also in other Xicrom CreditCard
products, like CEM-10, CEM2 or CEM33?

Xircom (Intel) don't support these products anymore, so I can't ask
them about this.

2. MAX PAYNE

3. Xircom Pcmcia Ethernet+Modem Card

4. FS: Flock of Birds with Pic...

5. FS: Xircom PCMCIA Ethernet card 10/100

6. REQ: Help! I need Helvetica and Swiss TTF

7. Driver problem with PCMCIA Xircom CreditCard ISDN CI-EURO

8. how much mathematic does a programmer need

9. MS Workgroups for WIndows, Thinkpad 750 + PCMCIA Xircom

10. Pcmcia xircom

11. Xircom IIps PCMCIA Ethercard Support

12. xircom ps-ce2-10 pcmcia

13. DOS-Boot-Diskette für Xircom PCMCIA-Karte