Q: PCMCIA GSM Modem

Post by kanc » Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Could someone suggest (and comment on) a working combination of PCMCIA GSM Modem and driver set for QNX

Thanks in advance

Basri

1. PCMCIA GSM modem

--
Hello,
I have a problem with a PCMCIA card GSMDATA modem. My PCMCIA support is

This modem works correctly with a PCMCIA support using the Pcmcia.365sl
server.

Modem : MOBILE OFFICE CARD by COM1

Thank you, for any help you can provide.

Dominique UNGURAN                        ///

------------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo----

2. to Ahab re IE security patch (and anyone else!)

3. Trade: SCSI PCMCIA & Cash for 56k PCMCIA Modem

4. Hook Functions

5. isc pcmcia related Qs

6. TRS-80 Model I BASIC --> GWBASIC

7. X10 + PC + GSM sending sms message + 2nd GSM receiving message

8. R10 and Win95/NT

9. *.GSM Phone Audio on Fax/Modem with Voice

10. GSM modem link

11. GSM Modem

12. Searching: GSM-Modem for QNX

13. Integrating a GSM modem with the GEOS 3.0 SDK - how?